Friday, May 27, 2016

A Quick Project

On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand - Hymn- Art Print
Yesterday I had a request on my Etsy shop to take this hymn art print 
and add a light watercolor wash in the background behind the letters.
It only took a short time to do, and it has made me want to work more 
with adding some color to some other art prints that I have. I probably wouldn't 
have chosen to do it this way myself (only in the background), but I like the idea of 
having some color added to it. 

**********
My hope is built on nothing less
 Than Jesus' blood and righteousness; 
I dare not trust the sweetest frame, 
But wholly lean on Jesus' name. 
On Christ the solid Rock, I stand; 
All other ground is sinking sand. 

 For other foundation can no man lay than 
that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 
1 Corinthians 3:11

1 comment:

A Heart of Praise said...

That's a neat idea to add some color!