Saturday, September 5, 2015

A Little Lamb

The other night I decided to pull out my pencils and do a 
quick drawing from a little picture I had of this cute little lamb. 
It had been awhile since I sat down and drew something 'just for the fun 
of it', but I enjoyed myself, and am glad I did. :) I used to draw 
a lot all of the time when I was younger, and hope to start doing it more 
frequently again.
 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that 
hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his
 people, and the sheep of his pasture.  
Psalms 100:3

 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall 
gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his 
bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young. 
Isaiah 40:11

4 comments:

A Heart of Praise said...

I really enjoy seeing your drawings, the lamb is so cute! :) You do such an amazing job with your drawings. I love the Scripture verses you chose to go with it, thanks for sharing them. :)

Shelby said...

That sketch it amazing! You have quite a talent. :) I love the Bible verse!

Sister in the Mid-west said...

That lamb looks so life like! You did a great job!
Thank you for the scripture passages. They are very fitting.

Sunshine Country said...

Thank you, everyone. :)