Monday, June 8, 2015

A Website Recommendation

Local Church Bible Publishers 
(Click on the above picture to visit the website)

Some time ago, a friend recommended this website to our family. I was impressed after reading the history of the beginning of the Local Church Bible Publishers ministry, and seeing that they print only King James Version Bibles--and sell them at cost. I think it is wonderful that there is a ministry out there run by Christians who are printing and selling God's Word, and who aren't trying to make a profit for themselves from it. I haven't yet bought a Bible from them, but I hope to soon! I would encourage you to go on over and take a look at their website!

1 comment:

A Heart of Praise said...

Thanks for sharing this site link! The next time I buy a Bible I'll definitely want to buy from them.