Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A Project

I started crocheting this tablecloth quite some time ago,
 and have been slowly working on it when I find the time
 (mostly during the winter months).
I've always liked old-fashioned type things, and thought it would 
be kind of neat to try making a tablecloth, but I'll have to admit that 
I've wondered at times if I made a big mistake after starting on it after seeing just how much work it involves. :) I'm about 1/3 the way done with it now, and hopefully can get it finished
before too much more time goes by. :)   

4 comments:

Sister in the Mid-west said...

Wow! That is a big project! You are doing a lovely job crocheting that table cloth! Keep up the good work! :)

Sunshine Country said...

Thank you! You've encouraged me to get started working on it again sometime soon here. :)

A Heart of Praise said...

It's so pretty! :) I think it is great you have so many old fashioned skills, from sewing, quilting and embroidery to crocheting. :)

Anonymous said...

it's pretty! I love old fashioned things too!