Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Behold Who Hath Created These Things

 



 Isaiah 40:25   To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.

  Isaiah 40:26   Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: He calleth them all by names by the greatness of His might, for that He is strong in power; not one faileth.

  Isaiah 40:27   Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the LORD, and my judgment is passed over from my God?



  Isaiah 40:28   Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding.

  Isaiah 40:29   He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increaseth strength.
-------------

I was thinking of these verses and wanted to share them here, but wasn't sure what to post with it until my mom mentioned it was a full moon tonight. I thought I would try to capture a few pictures. These rippled layer of clouds were passing over, somewhat hiding the moon, but I was able to get a few in between the clouds moving by. I hope and pray that these verses will be a blessing to you like they have been to me.  

5 comments:

Sister in the Mid-west said...

Thank you for posting these verses. They were a blessing to me!
I recently heard of 2 sites that you can download copyright free images from. One is pexels.com and the other is unsplash.com. And a third that I have been using for years is pixabay.com. Incase you would like to have a photo for a post, but don't have any of your own images that are fitting. :)
With that said, I liked seeing the full moon and the cloud pictures that you took for this post. :)

Sunshine Country said...

Sister in the Mid-west - Thank you for sharing those three sites! I will definitely keep that in mind next time I need some photos for something that I don't have! :) I'm glad these verses were a blessing to you also.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

A beautiful post Sunshine! Lovely moon images too and the rippling clouds just added to it!
Who hath created ALL things, yes in Verse 2 of Genesis 1, the "Spirit of the LORD moved upon the face of the waters.." rather fits your moon photos!

Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x


{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Sunshine Country said...

Sister Shaz, it was so good to have a comment from you! Thank you! May the Lord bless and keep you as well.

Jennifer said...

Blessings to you on sharing these beautiful scriptures and pictures. I think when we pause to capture those glimpses of what the Lord has created. It must have been a beautiful night to behold!