Monday, March 8, 2021

Beautiful Snowflakes


I am sorry, everyone, for dropping off with no explanation here on my blog. I just felt the need for a break, and still am not sure of coming back very often yet...but I'm thinking about possibly keeping up a post every once in awhile. We'll see!   

Before winter slips by completely (it's been feeling very much like spring where I live lately)... I thought I'd like to share these pictures with everyone of some snowflakes I was photographing earlier this year.  I'm so amazed at the beauty and variety God has created.  I'm by no means an expert photographer--especially when it comes to tiny things like snowflakes, and some of my photos turned out a little blurry.  I'm sorry about that, but you can still see a lot of the detail which I find amazing. 

He giveth snow like wool: He scattereth the hoarfrost like ashes.
-Psalms 147:16

O LORD, how manifold are Thy works! in wisdom hast Thou made them all: the earth is full of Thy riches.
-Psalms 104:24




For scale... just look at how tiny each snowflake is. Then think how many there are each time it snows, and yet each one is unique and different.  Isn't that amazing? 








An amazing double-layered snowflake. 


Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, Thou art very great; Thou art clothed with honour and majesty. 
-Psalms 104:1

4 comments:

Sister in the Mid-west said...

These are some really pretty pictures! Thank you for sharing them!

Amy said...

Beautiful! The tiny details are amazing!

Jennifer said...

God's beauty in the details is wonderful to consider. Amazing to know there are no two alike. Love your pictures...even though they're not all crisp...they are still lovely!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wow, Sunshine these images are truly astounding, very beautiful indeed. What a God we serve... you've opened my eyes to details in a snowflake I've never imagined, although in my young days we lived in snow area of Northern Tablelands of NSW and we had snowmen amd snowball fights we never saw snow like this!
Lord be praised for His glorious creation! Thank you so much for sharing!!
May our great living, loving Father God bless and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}