Friday, October 9, 2020

A Quick Post

 


"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." -Matthew 6:21

A friend of mine had shared this quote awhile back, and it really made me stop and think. I thought I'd share it here also.  
I'm sorry, everyone, for my lack of posts lately! My main problem was that my phone would not upload images, except on very rare occasions after trying over and over. I had such trouble with editing posts, that I gave up for awhile. I finally have a laptop again to use, so I hope to be sharing more posts in the near future, Lord willing. For now, I thought I'd make this quick post while I have a few spare moments. :)

 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
 -Colossians 4:5

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
 nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
  But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
-Psalms 1:1-2

 "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do,
do all to the glory of God."
 -1 Corinthians 10:31

4 comments:

Mehrll said...

I am happy that you are able to post again. This comment is so true. We do make time for what is most important to us. During this morning's devotion the scripture in Colossians 1:27
has been impressed on my heart "Christ in you, the hope of glory". And if Christ is in us, He is our treasure and we will devote much time to learning more about Him. Thank you for this wonderful reminder. God bless you. I really appreciate your blog comments. Hugs.

Jennifer said...

Such a great reminder to consider the use of our time.
Praying you have a blessed day!

Sister in the Mid-west said...

I'm glad you're back!
I really like this quote. We make time for the things that are important to us. Great choice of verses to add, also!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah I’m late in commenting too Sunshine, seems to be the way I’m always tired and running late. Yes,” as a man thinks in his heart so is he” ... so whatever our key focus is will reflect who and what we are.
Thanks for sharing too, glad you’ve a laptop now.
Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}