Monday, August 17, 2015

Verses For Today


   
Although the fig tree shall not blossom,
 neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour 
of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield
 no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, 
and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy 
in the God of my salvation. 
Habakkuk 3:17-18

  Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
Philippians 4:4

I have been very busy lately, and probably will be for the next few coming weeks,
 so just wanted to let everyone out there know that I might not be able to post very often on 
here for awhile. Hope y'all will check back soon, though! :)  

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love your blog so much! I love how you post alot on Scripture. :)

Thanks for entering my giveaway. :)
Have a cheery day!

Love,
Ashley
ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

Sunshine Country said...

Thank you, Ashley! I'm so glad you stopped by. :)

A Heart of Praise said...

Looking forward to when you start posting again! :)