Friday, March 22, 2019

He calleth them all by their names


Look up into the night sky, and remember Who it is that made those billions and billions of stars, and calls each one by their names. He is Your Maker. If you know Him as your Lord and Saviour, He is your own Heavenly Father, and He cares for you. 

"Lift up your eyes on high, and behold Who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: He calleth them all by names by the greatness of His might, for that He is strong in power; not one faileth." -Isaiah 40:26

He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names. -Psalms 147:4

"Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." -1 Peter 5:7


And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. 
Matthew 8:26


Why do you doubt,
When the LORD is your Master?
Why do you doubt, 
When He ruleth the seas? 
Why do you doubt? 
Dear child of His, ponder. 
May it not be He asketh thee?

...O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? - Matthew 14:31b


Is the Almighty God Who created all things your Saviour?

2 comments:

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Praise God for His precious words and truth, dear Sunshine!
... this verse of how the Lord called the stars by name has always fascinated me, will be exciting to be i heaven and know all those things like Gods names for the stars.
I must admit in my visits to the northern hemisphere even in Norway or Finland in the country m I was exceedingly disappointing in your stars ..compared to what I can see on on our clear nights here in Southern Hemisphere they were really a poor show, however I’m sure they can be stunning.
By the way, would you please add a “Follow by Email “ gadget on your sidebar, Sunshine? Then I will knwi that you’ve posted because they will come in my inbox. It’s in gadget in layout page. Thanks very much. Looked for it but couldn’t find it.

I’ve also added a list of “Blogs I follow “ gadget and added to it your blog.
I finally was on computer today and did it and put on one other thing on sidebar I actually set up my new blog and write all posts on my mobile, but it won’t do some things. I’ve onky put Christian blogs on this blog ie maybe craft or photos but belong to Christians, but mainly Christian content.
Mm this comment has grown like Topsy.
The Lord bless your day,
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Sunshine Country said...

Thank you so much for your encouraging comment, it is indeed an exciting thought to one day be in Heaven and learn about things such as that, and so much more also. That sounds like you have an amazing view of the stars, I would love to see that. Where I live on clear nights we can see quite a lot, but I haven't traveled to the Southern Hemisphere, so I wouldn't have a comparison. We can never even come close to comprehending the infinite wisdom of our God!

I've added the "Follow by Email" gadget to my sidebar, as you asked. Thank you for adding my blog to your sidebar, I appreciate that very much!