Friday, September 10, 2021

Summertime Beauty


I was excited to see this rose blooming for the first time since we planted it earlier this year. Peach happens to be one of my favorite colors. ♡ With fall nearing, I'm enjoying the last of summer's flowers! 




This little honey bee surprised me and landed on the rose just a few seconds - long enough to quickly snap a couple pictures. 

The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. 
Psalms 24:1

Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.
For He spake, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast. 
-Psalms 33:8-9
 

8 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Sunshine. Lovely to see you pop into my inbox.
Glad they're still coming. Ie blogger still sending them!
I love your rose very much.
I've just started picking this seasons blooms I've 3 dozen bushes. Picked some today.
We are blessed in our Lord's covering grace and mercy.
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Sarah said...

Your rose is beautiful! I love the color. : )

Sister in the Mid-west said...

Very pretty rose! I have to try hard to enjoy fall. There are plenty of nice things about fall. I just have a hard time letting go of summer. :)

Sunshine Country said...

Hello sister Shaz! Thank you so much for your comment. That is a blessing to have so many rose bushes! We are adding more in whenever we can. May the Lord bless and keep you as well!

Sunshine Country said...

Sarah, Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I always enjoy reading your blog. :)

Sunshine Country said...

Sister in the Mid-west, I feel the same way about fall. I've been trying lately to think of all the nice things about fall, rather than dwell on the fact that winter is coming. :) I suppose we wouldn't appreciate spring and summer as much if we didn't have to go through winter. :) Thank you for your comment!

Jennifer said...

God's beauty is everywhere. I love the shade of these roses!

Sunshine Country said...

Yes, it is. His creation is amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!